Jane Eyre

"STARE at her hips"

It really does feel like a billion years since i last had a post with my own hand typing words. I apologize if you ever view my blog once in a long while and all you see is pictures being posted up. Been busy with my life? No, by saying that I'm already lying. Procrastinating would be the right word. Don't you just hate it when it starts to turn into a habit? Gosh i hate myself right now.

1.33am Friday morning and am still eyes wide awake sitting and staring in front of the computer screen. Searching up summary for Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Copying and pasting, editing and deleting a little bit of here and there. Just so my English teacher wouldn't find out. Way the go Denise. Oh there there, big dark sloppy eye bags, forgive me would you please? 

Why am i still blogging when the deadline of my English project is due tomorrow? I have no idea, how pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment