is 16.03.10 and 1.06 in the afternoon.. :)

well,since teacher Sheryl is not here yet..decided to blog a lil more..
was reading thought my blog just now..and it somehow looks old to me..
lots of old post is still hanging around..
and YES! it bothers me..so gonna blog more often! =/

(Change Of Topic)
COT..
instant of reading what I'm crapping about..what about checking out what I've been up to lately? :)

how cute right? is a real camera tho.. :)

 this was quite sometime ago..my dad company dinner at some restoran..
n you bet! the food sure is tasty! :D
half way eating..my uncle asked to play a game..

is just getting started.. :)
aren't they beautiful? :D

later on, dad was asked to count the peanuts on their faces..
sry! short term memory..couldn't remember who won in the end..xD
but what so ever..we all had fun
*o yea..winner would take home a big fat Ang Pao.. :)*
after the game..we continue eating again.. :)
this chicken is so delicious!

more pic.. :) *happy smile people!* :D

that half heart shape green thing? is a vegetable..
that red back ground? is just the table cloth.. :)

The End! ♥ 
 have a great week ahead Humans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment