is a quarter after one..and i need you now.. :)

currently repeating the song Need You Now only a million times on my com.. :)
is so addictive..

(just came back from Ikano)
was in Padini changing room..n you bet i bought the shirt! call me crazy but i love it so much i can sleep with it! n hug it all night! ok it must be that drink i had earlier that makes me talk like that..*slap myself on the face*
 ok lets begin..
i know..I've been leaving my blog to dust for the past i don know when..but that is gonna change! since I'm on holiday now..I'll be having more extra free time..
so gonna make a close relation with Eva! miss her so much! kept her in a air tight bag for about a week plus? how awful am i..leaving her alone..(not for long) 
have been making a habit of waking up early as possible every morning..about 6.30am ish? n for what? for one of the most important meal of the day of cause! (breakfast) =) and also to caught the sun rise.. :)
follow behind was also getting use of the habit of reading n doing revision during this hol..since form4 is a killer year for me..i need that extra hard work.. :)
o i haven get that photo frame I've been promising myself to get for me and godmother pic..actually i found one in popular but thinking it over..it wasn't worth the price..so left with a fat glue stick, eraser and another novel.. :P i don't know why was i so all over excited about getting that novel..i mean i already have two more baby's waiting for me at home..and i barely touch it yet..what a waste of money right? but whatever! I'm gonna finish it in the end anyway.. :)
feeling all random now..not a clue why..but it feels alright.. :) 
at first i didn't have the mood to blog at all..(it always happen) and while I'm forcing myself  to blog..i suddenly felt the interest to blog again..go ahead n call me weirdo because i am.. :)
well, currently the first thing i did after exam was jump and reach for the sky! felt so relief when the last period of school bell rang..and just took a deep breath and let all the stress out and about..feeling it will be alright to slack and lag..(if you get wat i mean..xD) 

first outing
was Camp Meeting..than later on party time with the part people! :D
while waiting for jo dad arrival to come and pick us up..we went jalan jalan for awhile..of cause..took a group pic before leaving..*happy smile people!* Aww, much Love Darls! :)
look how concentrate i am? xP
 ish..gay pose..is kai boon pose..(is a Kai Boon thing) xD
 relax..breath..don stress.. :)
tsk tsk tsk..jo ee slacking..tsk tsk tsk.. 
sry forgot to rotate the pic before uploading it..but o well..this was the pic i took with my phone before squeezing in a Waja with 6people back sit..double sitting lap by lap.. :)
*sun set*
this is what i meant by double sitting lap by lap..
overall..the party was just four words..
 A W E - SOME! :D
and i played twister for the very first time of my life..how sad right? it was just crazy fun! :) another memorable moment to kept in mind and look back to draw a smile.. :)

hehe..took this pic today..while i was in the car..no kidding.. :) just roll that window down and start shooting like a pro! just couldn't resist the color of the sky..is like a drug to me..that is why i need Eva with me everywhere i go.. :)

took this pic..last last week? was playing with the morning sun..again.. :)


here is some pic i took today..oops..i mean yesterday..since is already nearly 2am in the morning.. :)
*sun set*

i love this one! x)

portrait..
1# spot the diff.. :)

2#
yup..that's all.. :)


don tell my mami k? pinky swear! x)
school really should think about giving students free sanitizer..because people like me might burn their house down just to get a good photograph.. :)
hey! don blame it all on me..*that wasn't my hand*


izzit sun rise already? :)
i am so glad i took this pic!! i love it..even if is not the best u've seen..but it sure is the best i took since.. :)
Be My Wife or just Break My Window..
yup i guess this is all..
well, is getting early..n feeling really tired..gonna hit the sheets now..night humans.. :)
gonna update more tmr..o no..i just remember..tmr I'm having tuition..=.= so lazy..
o well..guess i just have to bare with it..

No comments:

Post a Comment