Morning market.

Is been years since i last been to a morning market. I still remember when i was way younger, my mum use to bring me along with her every weekend. And i would come back home with toys that wouldn't last a week life of battery.

And yesterday morning, I've forgotten how a market was like anymore. I wore a T-shirt which is fine and long pants, bad bad move. You know how the market floor was always wet even if it wasn't raining? Yup, i totally got the end of my bottom pants wet. Sighhh.. I tried to ignore it but it was splashing because it was soaking wet and when i was walking. I could feel people was starting to turn their attention to me. I think i got dips of water on there faces. *joke!     

Anyway, more pictures is coming up soon. Be sure to check them out and leave a comment. Ciao
Denise
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment