I love because u guys r one in a million, Famiglia(Italian)

link on top! Go on! Click it! Really beautiful singing and cover from the one and only Lydia Paek and Victor Kim
Gosh! Koreans sure can sing!
Family gatherings are definitely the highlights of my life. Every single one of them. There really isn't much words to say, but just I.LOVE.YOU.GUYS.

Here are some of the pictures taken a few days back. Actually is on Malaysia Day. Enjoy and happy scrolling. Also, feel free to leave me a comment on my cbox. I'll love to know what you think about ma pictures. =]




<3










Everyone needs a little push and pull every once in awhile.  

Yes u.
-___- I need to lose weight















For this picture i just had to photoshop my pimple. xDD












<3
Yup, thats about it. The End. :D
love
Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment