Never forget that you are somebody's reason to smile.

this song comforts me
    I realize that people often complain or whine at things they usually couldn't have or get. But don't you think we should all start appreciating what we have instead. (chills)

   Today, was just like any other ordinary school day. Finals was happening at that moment. And i could felt my instinct telling me that, i have more opportunity than anyone around me to flunk this test if i were to have a panic attack at that moment. And as easy as it seem, forgetting every single nilai i had ever studied for the pass 4years of my life. Nar.. I'm just making it sound dramatic. Only next year would be the big one. SPM. The one that could decide whether to get my lazy butt into college or end up working at a zoo. 

    But it isn't school that i wanna share with you tonight. Is what i felt deeply through what i see around me. When me and my mum was making a quick visit, to a place i've been twice and surprisingly still not knowing what that place is called. 

    Anyhow, as my mum woke me up during a half n hour car ride from school to where ever i was. The bright and sharp sunlight hurt my eyes while i struggle to open them, trying to observe where i was and what was going on. It was a restaurant i see, and without a second though. I pull open the car door and took a step on the ground to balance myself. I still wasn't sure whether was i still asleep. I took a look around and rub my eyes for a clearer view of my surrounding. I could felt people looking for a sec and then back to their hanging conversation. I make my way to a table and sat my butt down. Ready to order as i was pretty hungry at that moment. Didn't had much in school. Recalling, gosh..i barely had anything at all. Blame the school system for not changing the food for four years. At that moment, anything sounded yummy.

     Don't wanna sound too geeky but this was my observation during lunch, (1)that restaurant belongs to one of my mum's relative. What am i saying? The waiter and cook was my mum's relative. (2)ok there isn't really a second one.             

     After a yummy plate of chicken rice with black sauce and a classic hot cup of milo. Me my mum and grandma make our way up to the flat house to visit my baby niece. Yes, i'm officially an aunt. ♥

     As we wait for the lift to arrive. At the corner of my eye, an age man was sitting on his wheel chair. His head was facing down. As if he was moody and down. And he was silent, just sitting there alone. I couldn't help but wonder if he was waiting for someone or he was there all along. He wasn't doing anything but just, looking down. Like he was tired or just simply, thinking. The wind at that area was pretty strong. Which makes the place much cooler rather than the thick layer of heat. It felt like i was on a beach. My hair was all mess up but it didn't matter as i let it playfully swing around my face. I'm not a psychology, but i could felt that old man wasn't happy. It was written all over his eyes. Something about it just makes me up set. And knowing that i wouldn't let such thing happen to my parents, ever.       

      There is actually more to what you've read. But i just couldn't find the right words. Owhwell.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment