you need help. =]

this post is specially for that person who is spamming my cbox and also a few of my friends.

Unknown : whoever you are go seek attention somewhere else. because this is not the place for you to spam whatever or whenever you want. i don know what i did that make you against me and my friends but you obviously got to learn how to speak proper English in a good manner. because in the end, is you who is making a fool out of yourself with your low words. or perhaps you just need some help. JUST for you.

and also not forgetting. my pictures might not seem nice or what so ever to you. but i'm sure there is people out there who would appreciate my work no matter how ugly they turn out to be. and plus, who r u to judge my pictures when you obviously got a hobby as a potential attention seeker. and you definitely need to save your energy and your words because they're not making me piss or anything. in a weird way, u're sorta motivating me and pushing me harder towards my pictures.

last but not least, i hope you're happy that you finally found someone that would give you a post full of attention. because this would be the last from me. also Thanks for always taking your time coming back once in awhile to check out my blog for updates. but if u really cant stand me ruining MY OWN pictures. thn i guess you just got to stop your nonsense and better off..don come back and look at my fugly pictures you sad sad person. Peace. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment