Born to make some noise!

I'm so sry about the lag of update peepz! Been kinda busy lately. School's project just kept piling up. And tons of other things waiting for me to do. Is just all around crazy. N school today was slightly more un-boring. I apologize for my shitty English Grammar. I'm drop dead tired now. A crazy Friday if you would put it that way. But T.G.I Friday right? =)


Anyway, been thinking a lot about this Sunday. Still haven got a clue what to do for my mami tho. But I'm really looking forward to it n very excited. To finally held a family gathering again like we do every year! Cant wait to see all my relatives n cousin's. That I'll definitely keep you guys update. More pictures and details soon! So don go away ya? =)


Lately, i don seem to have gotten that interests in blogging like how i used to anymore. Also lately i have been reading a lot. So my point is, I've been more into reading and less writing typing.


N Also, I'm really struggling through my studies. REALLY Hope all this could be over soon. 2nd term is in 14 or maybe is 13 days. Yea you got that right. I'm nerd-ing hardcore style. Wish me luck for not getting any red ink on my report card! Also! Finger Cross that parents wont have to go to school to collect students report card personally! *bite my lips and hope to pass*  


That is all for this post. Sry i cant think clearly or neither think straight now. Really tired and my head feels really heavy. Night Humans!
one last thing, did i mention I'm falling in love? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment