Only God knows.

Is not stalking. is just love. ♥
Ish! I just finish uploading the pictures i wanted to blog about today. And now their all gone because of a refresh button. Sigh. I'm too butt lazy to wait for it to upload again. So i guess i'll post them up some other time. 

So far so good. Well, according to my tot's senses tells me that there are 8 more papers to go and 4 more days to sitting in one single line. Cant's wait to feel that relief and relaxation again after exam. I find myself already feeling a little relief today. At least not as stress out as last week. After exam I'm going to :-
  1) gather all my community member for Installation and have our very first meeting and start planning details.
2) caught up with my friends of cause! PARTY PEOPLE!
3) be a hard core nerdy photographer and go for photo shooting with DSLR kaki.
4) work out every morning 
5) eat healthy food 
(join the anti fats society)
6) going penang and celebrating my garnny birthday! 
(i so look forward to another family gathering!)
7) teman baby and help him reduce his stress =)
8) study a little maybe?
9) read read and just read more and all
(little black dress)
10) build the support system at home



This was one of the pictures i was uploading just now that got away with a refresh button. Only gonna upload one picture for now. Gtg study PD. F.y.i i hate it as much as i hate BM. Nights peeps! Will try to update as often as i can. que te cuides (meaning take care in Spanish) =)

Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment