The Unfortunate Evening. (Sunway Giza)


Was kinda over the head when mami said we're heading to Sunway Giza for the evening. Was really looking forward to a visit. Dined at Chicken Rice New Town State. Finger licking without a doubt. Here's my prove. =)
If you ask me. I'll definitely recommend this. A little spicy and Bbq Flavor added to it.
It also gives your tongue a feeling of pop spices. Definitely a Wanted!   

The main dish.
Of cause better thn the rest. =)

After dinner. We wonder around the place. Went into the mall and pick up some Gum and Chocolate over at Village Grocer. Was walking aside with dadi. When this Weirdo Random Not White Scary looking dude came to me and said he wanted to check my plastic bag from Times. Yes, I was shock to see him coming right in front of me asking random questions like this. It was freaky and scary at the same time. People around start to stop and stare. Was so embarrassed! At that time i didn't really think nor know what to do. So was about to hand him my plastic bag until dadi knock my head with his red head and asked the Weirdo Random Not White Scary looking dude for his security guard pass. Since his acting like a weird one. Guess what? He doesn't have one. Dadi was smart to make that move. or I was just too dumb to realize he wasn't even in his uniform if he really is a security guard. But the story continuous. After a few mins of him asking for my plastic bag with 3books of Little Black Dress novel in it. And dadi kept asking back for his pass. Finally, another Random Cina Guy came and pull him away. It was just total awkward. After that, me and my family just walks away. What a weird evening i had.
Ps. To that Weirdo Random Not White Scary looking dude, if u're really interested of reading girls novel. I'll recommend you Times since now they're selling 3books for the prize of 2. =)  
   
***********************************************************************************

Ok, that is the end of the episode of The Weird Evening. Now is time for show picture and tell. =)
Took this picture today just outside my window. Is so Eww i tell you. His/her hairy butt and 8 freaky legs.
I know the picture is not that nice. That's why i need a new lens. Dadi can i..........? =) 



Pls Welcome The New Family Member,

            Mickey! I know mickey is suppose to be a mouse but the name was used after a Rabbit instant. Don't look at me is was lil sis idea. =) Suggested Rice Bunny but since is not mine so Mickey it is. N yes, is a him. Dad said is only a few months old. Is so cute i tell you! When i first saw it at the kitchen inside its cage. All scare and hoping this family wont cook him alive.Together with his big goggley eye. I just cant wait to free him from his cage! Play around and photo shoot him. Adorable isn't he? =) He looks bigger in this picture thn he really is in real life. His a small as a Shoe size. Is just nature A-DOR-A-BLE! =D        

Anyway, this is Sunway Giza. =)


Sry sis. Is broken.


It was such a coincident! This lil girl was also wearing the same design dress as my sister and same hair style with the same bangs! No joke, this isn't Photoshop! Life can be such coincident some times. =)  

Ok, guess this is the end of my post. heading to all the books now.
Have a great week ahead. Au revoir. =)
xo's Denise.

1 comment: