“If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”

Of cause at the beginning, the shocking news to everyone was a big surprise n bummer. But there isn't a doubt to anyone that it was wrong or right. And i'll say we reach the end. It was a real happy one, because all the hard and scared times were finally over and everything was wroth it in the end. So cheers to everyone!

Being the leader of a society in my school would be one of the best things that could happen in my life. It was unexpected and shocking. But it will be alright. =) I promise to do my best in every little things and make the best out of it. Ps. Definitely more charity work for WWF / PAW this or nest year. peace! x)

 surprisingly, i woke up today without a least terrible feeling about thinking about you.
=)

I love this picture so much! Is so pretty n have a feeling to it that just melts my heart? =)
And also, a great story to it.

Btw, installation went well i guess. =) Just hope everyone had fun n enjoyed them self. At the beginning, things really got out of place n it really went wrong. Shit happens, just got to hold on n bare with it. But i guess the big guy above heard my prayers. Thanks! x) I prayed so hard the night before as things gone so out of place. Was so stressed out n worried n scared all at one time. It was something that no body wants to feel. But thanks to Kar Men, Jess, James, Kai, Vivian and Isaac for listening to me n being there for me. Really really really appreciate you guys! Lots of love! x) ♥  ♥  ♥

ps. Thanks to everyone that was there last night n hope you guys have a memorable night! x) Also! Thanks to ALL performances n other uniform bodies for taking your time attending and being there! Best wish n Love Denise! :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment