A voice is heard, so let the past review itself.

Gosh! i wanna sing like them.T.T 
Promise to check it out? Is AWE-SOME! :D

Olah! Well, today's meeting was different. We were all practically throwing words on each others face. It was all messed up and total brainstorming. But not in a bad way tho, we let our egos down. And just started letting those words flow. And follow by tears of joy. Is really good to actually hear someone out. And to care for them and to be there. I know it seem silly but I've actually learned a lot today during meeting. I got a feeling that is going to be a Awesome journey ahead of us. There might be up's and down's, but we'll get through it. I just know it. x')

Alright, I'll stop with all the cheesiness if you would put it that way. Adiós 
Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment