Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness.

There was a lights out on Wed if not mistaken. *thunderstorm / heavy rain / foot steps..''Who's there?!?''
MUAHAHAHAHHA..
I don't even dare to set foot in my room. So i went downstairs to get the big torchlight. *Was still afraid..
Turn the lights back on! *click sound

Was actually gonna take a nice long and warm bath until i heard the ticking sound in the sink.

I was actually so overjoyed when i first look at the result after snapping a picture of it.
But I've always been viewing other people's picture on Flickr. And all of them are so professional and talented! So thinking it over, there is no reason for this picture to be overjoyed about. Thinking again, is not that good. Sigh.. =/ *dirty sink! = =

Don laugh..Is not funny..
I'm being serious ok!
Will update more about Birthday party. Crazy sleep over. Church! ♥ And a visit to the abandoned playground. So don't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment