Blessed with the sweetest 16 Birthday ever ♥

When We Say (Juicebox) - AJ Rafael

''Slept like a big fat cat last night''
O gosh..Youth Camp is tomorrow! Cant wait to see all my Dearies, miss them a ton! This year, we're heading to PD. So better start packing for bikinis and bottles of sunblock!


After an hour plus of journey back to KL. I got off the car and saw my dad already nervously standing by the side under the shades. I got on his car and was on the road again back home. I could tell by how much my dad was worried through his voice of concern. But later on, it felt more like a job interview as he poured out countless questions. He was pretty confused by the fact that i was suddenly feeling fine. And i told him that my friends prayed for me, hoping he'll get what i really meant. There was an awkward silent as i cross my fingers. Then he continue and said, it must be God and let out a smile as a sign of relief. I was so surprised and happy that he understands! Oh, how much i felt like sharing the gospel with him right at that moment. 

Gosh..I hate myself for not doing it then.

When i reached home, the gate was already opened. Was so gald to see my Godfather as he walked out of the front door and toward me. He asked ''you sick ah?'' then gave me a big warm and welcoming hug. I let out a big smile and told him that i was already feeling so much better, and followed him into the house. Some of my little cousins was already shouting ''Happy Birthday'' when i walked in. I then when over to my grandma and gave her a big hug as she was pretty worried. My mum was so surprise to see me standing by myself and giving everyone big smiles like nothing had happened. I told her what happened and she let out a smile as a sign of relief like dad. I then saw my little sister, she seem slightly taller after i came back. And for the first time she told me that she missed me. Aww..so adorable when she got so shy after that. 

My brother then came up to me and said, ''Oi, go behind to the garden''. I asked him why but he just walks away and repeat his sentence. As i walked myself towards the tiny garden, i then heard a familiar laughter. And there they are! Daniel, Jo Ee, Kai Boon and Kah Meng hiding at a corner. I was so happy to see them! I didn't expect to see them that night as i told them the day before that i was sick so the party was canceled. AHHH..I Love You Guys!        

As i watched the nicely done BBQ drumsticks pass by in front of my face one after another. I was so tempted to take a bite of it. But nar..no one would let me go near it. Ah well..Love you guys!

After having two piece of Kaya bread for dinner. My buddies and i went up to my room and had a little chat. Some of them was on the bed with me and some were sitting on the floor. It was so nice just sitting around and talking to those few awesome people. Cozy is the word. One by one my cousin and friends came into my room to show their appearance and some even got me presents! Their all so lovely! Thank you!

The rest of the night went pretty well, although i spend most of it in bed.     

See this two pairs of pretty earrings? I got these for my birthday from a childhood friend. Their so adorable right? Oh..I'm so happy! Thank you so much Xin Ying! And i love the other 13 different camera/clock accessories you bought for me! I just cant wait to wear them all! Thank you so so so much!

It must have not been easy looking for all these accessories online. And you even shipped some over to Malaysia! I'm so touched and happy that i have such a thoughtful friend like you! I'm so blessed having our dad as best friends so i could met you and known you since i was young. And i'm so glad that we're still friends even if we only got to see each other during our group gathering for dinner each year. Will promise to keep in touch! Much appreciate and love from me dear!   =)

2 comments: