Nscfl 2010 (Blessed) 3 ♥

Demi Lovato - Don't Forget - Official Video (HQ)

 Nothing could felt better thn staying home on a Friday night or a lovely Sunday morning. Akunamatata YO!

I love days like these, sunny yet windy. Well, usually people would be up early to get ready for church, but not for me. You see i came from a non-christian family. So it was never easy for me to go to church whenever i wanted to. And no, is not that i have transportation problem. I think you know what i meant by now. Sad but that's just what i'm used to. So instead of worshiping in church. I'll be in my bathroom, sounding like i'm having a concert in there with thousands and thousands of fans. Some times i couldn't help but wonder, do my neighbors ever hear me in there? Let's hope not..  

Let's recall where did i left off from my last post? =)

Oh yea! The surprise birthday song/present in my room during camp. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Love you guys! ♥ 
And guess what? That wasn't the end of it, i received a few text messages on the same night as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH! really really really do Appreciate it! =)

The next day morning, i was already feeling much better. So during breakfast, my group made me stand on the chair as they had something planned in mind. I was pretty shy and nervous. They tried to convince me, but in the end the un-spontaneous me didn't have the guts to do it. So they just went on with the song and more presents! My group got me a camp T-shirt i absolutely love! I've bought the same one the night before actually. But they sign on it so is different. I couldn't help but to wear it on my birthday celebration at home. More on that later. And and and also not forgetting a lovely and memorable birthday card. Thanks guy!

ps. Btw, Saturday morning worship team was so Awesome! Great job people! =)

Well sadly, during lunch the temperature came back and i felt far more worst thn the night before! I couldn't even eat, my world is spinning. All i had was a few bits of white rice and hot water, and i meant hot. But i figure it was already the last day of camp, so decided to kept quiet about it and let it pass. I mean, i was already going home soon later in the afternoon. So why mentioned it. Never thought the more i tried to ignored the feeling of being sick, the higher the temperature starts to rise. 

Was definitely suffering with the temperature rising. Well, long story short. I sort of broke down after lunch. Fever shakes my emotion. Suddenly, my whole body starts to numb. It was so terrible, i couldn't even stand. Things got kinda ugly later on, my temperature gone up to 39. Highest temperature i've got in my life i guess. So thn again long story short, i was sent to the clinic. The numbing and fevery got me a little difficultly in breathing. My dad and mum got really shocked when one of the officers called to tell them about my situation. My dad even asked the officers to send me to the hospital. At least that was what the doctor suggested.   

Thn another amazing thing happened.

After feeling like i was practically going to die in Seremban. I suddenly felt so much better after coming out of the clinic room. Out of no where like seriously! Temperature was dropping like sky diving and my world wasn't spinning so much. And and and the numbing was slowly going away. While in the car on my way back to KL. I looked out the window and stared at the sky. As it was raining for awhile thn came the sun. It was beautiful. I couldn't help but let out a smile, feeling God's presence. *exhale.. Seriously, How great is our God?

Thank you so much to all the thoughtful prayers Dearies! I'm so blessed to have/met such wonderful friends like you guys! I really mean it! Aww..it feels like ''Thanks'' doesn't really seem to be enough. = /


Btw, THANK YOU SO MUCH to those 12 lovely people that followed me! It feels really good knowing that someone out there is reading me. *even if i've got tons of spelling mistakes or terrible English grammar..  
But just Thank you all so much! It really means so much to me! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment