Nscfl 2010 (Blessed) 2

OTS: "(I've Got A Crush On A) YouTube Star" - Gabe Bondoc
all time favorite.

If you are willing to sacrifice, even if you don't need it. He'll give it to you anyway.
I celebrated my Birthday in the most simplest way and yet it was so memorable and wonderful. I felt so touched and blessed that i have such Awesome friends and family members! This is definitely something i would not forget for eternity. It was indeed the sweetest 16 birthday anyone could ever imagine or have.

On the 27nov, it was all about loving and tons of surprises. Well, who knew i would fall sick on the actual day of my birthday. And who knew i would have the worst fever temperature i ever had in my life on the actual day of my birthday? But one thing for sure, it was so worth it. 

I've learned that things might not be what you see on the outside and even the obvious.(random)

It was Facebook Night on the last night of NSCFL. Was really looking forward to it because i know is going to be awesome and that feeling of the unexpected just thrills me. I was already falling sick during our dinner in the canteen. But i got through it pretty well. At least I'm still standing and smiling. Hope and prayed that i would feel better through out the rest of the night. But i guess things don't always go the way we wanted it to. Didn't matter at that moment as i figure there must be a reasonable reason for me to feel sick that night. And you bet there is. 

People were taking group and couple pictures as we are all dressed up in casual that night. All the girls looked so pretty with their dresses and guys were definitely working their tie and casual wear. Everyone were smiling as they take their pictures and some were doing faces or jumping into one. Typical yet funny. 

The officers were all working very hard that night to make full preparation. As they open the main door from the hall. We walked in with excitement. Wondering what they had planned for us and what was going to happen. Firstly, we were all handed with a big card board, designed like a facebook page. On the top left of the board you'll find a box to draw your own ''profile picture'' and a box to fill in your name and on the bottom right of the board is a place where your friends could write their name, symbolizing that you have added them to your friends list. And on the right side of the board there will be your wall, where your friends could write/comment on on whatever they wish to write. It was such a good way to bring everyone together, as people would go round asking whether would you want like to be friends or comment on their wall or even like their page by getting the ''Like'' sticker from the officers. 

After awhile, it was time for Facebook games. Each officers would be on their own station in the hall. Each at different corner of the place. It was so pack and happening as everyone was walking around wondering which to play first. There's ''Mafia War'', ''Farm Ville'' etc etc.. One of the station i found interesting is ''Pet Society'', the officers actually bought pillow for pillow fight. So cool right? There will be 4 people very round and make the best pillow fighter wins!
After the games, it was time for our performances. My group and Daniel's group were working together. The story line was..funny..But the important thing is that we really had fun planning and practicing. Hilarious. Should have recorded it! Owhwell..The other groups were funny and interesting as well.

O how i prayed in my mind that the night would end sooner as i got more and more sleepy and tired. But even if it does, after Facebook Night i was still suppose to stay back for worship practice for the following morning. But in the end Elizabeth and Wee Chung replaced me instead. So it was good news. As i dragged myself back to the room with Melodie. Was drop dead tired as i fell asleep right after i changed and cleaned up. I'm not sure how long i slept until Melodie woke me up again. Saying that some officers wanted to see whether i was doing ok with the cold. I sat myself up with my eyes still closed. Was so blur and dead until Yi Shien, Mel Yee, Suzen, Calvin, Christopher, Elizabeth, Nashi, Jocely, Irwin and Melodie(let me know if i didn't mentioned your name D': ) came in the room singing Happy Birthday. I was shocked definitely and so touched. I couldn't help myself so i sort of tears after the song. Unexpected definitely and happy. Aww..If you're reading this i wanna let you guys know that, I Love You Guys so so much! Really made me really happy!

I looked so horrible when they came in. Melodie : why didn't you at least let me change first? D:
Oh and did i mentioned that i was half blind during the whole thing? Took out my contact lens and wasn't wearing my glasses. What a bummer. But that's okay, you guys were really Awesome! *Lots of Lovesss..
Thn i got my present from Mel coming from lot more Awesome people from church. Love you Guys! Is so pretty i absolutely Love it!

Also, of course not forgetting bags of thanks to everyone who bought me present. ♥  
ps. not trying to be perasan but if next time you plan to get me present. I would LOVE a birthday card. No kidding. Lots of people might think is just a card but it would mean so much to me. really really. =)   

3 comments:

  1. OMG.. november baby too!!

    HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY YOUNG WOMAN!!
    Sorry for the caps.. just feel sooo excited somehow for u =p

    May your day be as special as you are.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice song btw.. the crush on youtube star...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello girl! Aww..i felt so happy that someone is actually reading me. Really do appreciate your visit and comments! <3

    hehe. I'm guessing your birthday is on nov as well? =) Thank you so much for the wishes btw. and don't worry about it! :DD

    God bless you too Kookies! =D

    ReplyDelete