you were the reason..

 why i woke up every morning realizing, one day..i have to wake up from this reality nightmare..

hey peeps! i know I've been lag of updating my blog..but hey, don blame me..I'm a busy person..(Nah!) anyway, woke up this morning and played with Eva for awhile..is been long since..
do i look scary to you? :D

Erm, no..this is actually a diff pic from the one on top..what do you think about my edit? :)
talk to the hand.. :D

playing with the morning light..

i wasn't planning to post this pic up..look so darn weird and a awkward smile..but i really like the way the light hits my head..i look like I'm wearing a Hat.. :D

my retarded moment..
take one..

take two..

take three..
yea! read the shirt people..read the shirt..you got to keep up with me you know..(gosh! I'm so lame.. xP)
i got this pose from i don know where..just see people doing it now days.. xD

o man! exam is starting next Friday..no..I'll give you the usual answer..I'm Not Ready..i haven even start studying..that is why I'm going to offline now..and study up those thick text books..
 The End.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment