All tht Jazz.. =)

if only i have eyes tht could see through everything tht is on the solid way..and right through yr heart..

what beautiful eyes she have right? =) got this pic from photobucket.again.i know right.xDD 

Anyway, I'm back! with a pair of sleepy droppy eyes. tired. Today school was alright. nothing special happen. After school was interview. At first, i was really having a hard time keeping my body straight. My back bone was really killing me. But i survive. Praise the Lord! :D N at the beginning, i tot i did alright in the interview. But as i take a crazy ride back. I realize i did terrible. O man! But what's done is done like what Pei Wen say. xD 

Did i mention my sister lock herself in the room yesterday night? N was over flowing the room with tears while me,  mami n brother was trying to break the door knob. But in the end we manage to really break the door knob with a screwdriver and a hammer. When the door swing open, it felt like HERO to the rescue. *lame i know, ok I'll cut it out. xD

One Good/Funny thing about me is tht i actually got to know more about myself during Oral test. How retarded. xD I realize i move alot when I'm nervous. And when i say alot. I really mean alot. Thanks to Daniel, Kai, Meng n Brendon for taking a swing with me during oral test. yea tht should be really helpful. *inside joke


O man! My eyes is drying up. Really have to take extra precaution to over and long hours of wearing my lenses. I mean, who know what's going on between my eye n those bacteria's right? 

N what's going on with Facebook lately? Being all bitchy. = = 

Let's see, tomorrow plan will be. Waking up early for a morning jog with June. Thn meet up with Buddies at Mcd in the afternoon. Talk ~ Eat ~ Laugh ~ Think of performers ~ mayb Practice a lil. Thn make our way to St. John MK.


After all tht, be the very first one to wish HER! :) ♥ 

Ok, I'm kinda struck. Feeling really tired. Think I'm going to hit the sheets now.

O wait hold on, one last thing. I wanna go shopping! Haha..Ok, tht's all.. 

Till thn, 
Nighty night humans! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment