i wanna be a Billionaire!! so freaking bad!! xD

Have no idea how lucky i am to even have the time to blog..overall this week, today was the most relaxing and less tension day ever! Thank God! but still, having tons of things waiting for me to finish..

and follow tomorrow will be the most busiest..1# *school* after school straight away 2# *BGM-Board General  Meeting(if I'm not mistaken is called BGM)* after meeting straight away *dance practice* after dance practice *fly my way home* after reach home *take my bath thn again *fly my way to tuition* after tuition yet again *fly my way back home* reach home *dinner* after dinner *homework and tht Tons Of Thing To Do* after tht *bed time*..man i need to breath..

what a boring post i know..ok..try to make a smart guess k? :)
 what do you think this means?
 I'm offering a Reward! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment