Boomerang confusion

She kept trying to forget. But those dreams kept coming back. Haunting her down.
credit to photobucket
clean eye editing. Love it. =) i so need to learn fast and edit an eye on my own.*somehow the sentence sounds funny.o well.*

Anyway, went to St.John MK last night. With Kai, Meng, James, Jess, Xy, Vivian, Des and Janice. First, we reach Mcd around 2.30pm ish to plan for the performers. It was crazy Lame definitely and Fun.*Thanks guys. You all somehow make my day. =)* At first, we tot our performers will be really syok sendiri so we got a lil more nervous. But it turn out pretty well i guess. =) *Thanks so much for the invite St.John! You guys did a great job. =)

Well, another thing is Thank God Justin was there to help me stable my glass of water. He was helping me with my camera. At first, all the pic i took were blur. Since humans move during their performers. So I'll only be able to only focus on one person instant of all of them. So Justin came by and did a lil magic on my brain and my camera. And for a second, it was like BOOM! I got it. =D *Thanks alot Justin!

I'll be needing tons of practice with Eva. That also means I'll be needing lots of time. Which is the only thing i wont be having. Sigh. Lately, school have been such a pain in the butt. Presentation after presentation, Projects after projects. Is like paint ball gun at a war, one comes after another.
*singing*
i will survive! 
I must SURVIVE!

 Wanna share this pic with you guys. i really love the story for this pic and also the lighting. but the only thing is, i think the pic is too blur. And more focus should be on the couple.

Now this is just plain beautiful. =)

Till thn,
Denise ♥ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment