Pyramid..

what a ugly pic but wtv.. :)

what beautiful skaters..

went to look at the view from outside Sunway hotel..


i know..blur..need more practice!

using pin hole effect in my camera..what ciu think? :)

Last! i don know about you but i liked it tho.. :D
just came back from pyramid and feeling really lazy..Zzz had dinner at some delicious restoran..and walked around a lil..took some pic..yea that's about it..one more thing is that, i didn't get to watch the skaters skate tho..by the time i glances down from above a few floors at the ice-ring..skaters were already giving prizes and snapping photo..how wasted.. ;(

********************************************************************************
but never mind that now! I'M GOING to the photo shooting tomorrow with Barney and Justin! cant believe this turns out to be my very first photo shooting..so excited! cant wait! cant believe my parents actually gave me the permission..*not easy to beg tho, and got nag before they hand over the permission*..ooo well, guess I'm going to bed early tonight..gonna need that energy for tomorrow..wish me luck tho.. :) Night Humans! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment