I try..I fail..I try..I fail..So what do i do? Try again of cause.

No, sadly i didn't take this awesomely looking pic..found it on Photobucket and definitely a love..♥ well, did i mention today was the most busiest day ever? guess what? the heat is kicking in again..o man..i hate this..feeling all sick and headache really isn't a good sign..or ether a good feeling..


Especially when you're all busy finishing every single pieces of work/assignment you have waiting for you..(what a right timing currently listening to *Hate This Part from PCD*)Ugh..ok, gonna finish this fast..the pain is really skinning me alive..


 Thank God..my day is about to end..Ok let's start with school..no contest..my grandma stories still rocks..didn't really study in class this week tho..most of the students Criminals a.k.a Smarty-Pants are in the hall Jail busy gluing their butts on the chair..while teachers Bodyguards walks around to keep them quite..no idea what I'm trying to say? is ok.. :) i can barely understand myself now.. :)


BSMM(Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia) BGM(Board General Meeting)..was alright i guess..but receive some unpleasant news..I'm having my Full Exam(Objective + Subjective) next week(Wednesday)..and no RETAKE is available..no..is my worst nightmare! the week after tht..we're having interview for the up coming board next year..NOOOOOOOOOOO..this can not be happening..SOB!so so so awfully tired..and stress..and sad as well..you see..sometimes when people say..things change..it doesn't always mean is a good thing..but we just got to bare and go with it..Finger Cross..


Dances Practice..it turns out to be kinda boring..but the part where we dance and stop talking..it was just only alright..o well..we manage to learn the dances for almost the whole song..yet, still got to keep up with the fast moves..since this was only my first dance practice..


 Perfection..today will be my second day tuition-ing at Perfection..and so far..so good..teachers rocks there..i hope my school teacher would take a vacation or retired and teachers from Perfection would take over them.. xD  

***********************************************************************************

Tomorrow, gonna wake up as early as possible to wait for the magic moment as most photography likes to say it..(the sun rise/sun set)..snap a few pic..and gonna take a long jog and swt as much as i can..after tht gonna make myself a healthy breakfast..later on, gonna start finishing all tht craps tht is waiting for me..

nights ♥
off to bed now..Tak Boleh Tahan..

No comments:

Post a Comment