We're going down in history.


Monday,
        we took our class photo on Monday. And like every year, we had free pose for each class. Looking retarded as usual. And moving on after school, i had my dance practice. It doesn't last long tho. Because me, Su Jean and Frib took too long during lunch. Sry to kept you waiting Myy. I still cant believe i ate 3 diff bread and tummy still asking for more. Ish! 


                                      
Tuesday, 
            Like any other ordinary day. I waited for mami to come pick me up from school. As i walked my way to the car. I felt something just doesn't feel right, n as i glace at the driving sit. It was someone else. My brother was on the driving sit. No offense i know he have been to test and got his license, but this was my first time getting on board with him. But of cause mum was on the passenger sit assisting him. I mean Thank God! Mum was there to assist him. It was should a bumpy ride. It scared me. Hoping to set foot on land again. 

                                              

Wednesday, 
             I'm just gonna skip right to meeting. Ntg much about school since. Surprisingly, i did alright in my exam.(at least not as worse as i tot i would do) 

          ****************************************

skipping Thursday. 

         **************************************** 

Friday, 
             Darn! I lost my novel in school. What childish people would steal a girl story book. I'm almost about to reach the end. But darn the person who stole my book. Childish shit. Yes I'm mad. But whatever, I'll jus read the ending free at popular. =)  


 Influence-sation
               I cant believe i could get influence that easily. Thinking about trying out shisha. What was i even thinking? What was going on my mind when my friends ask me? Maybe i wasn't even thinking. Got to be more alert.

Integration Camp,
             Yes, I'm back from camp. Not feeling so good tho. Dizzy-ness in the head. But camp was 4words. A W E-SOME! I miss it already. People there are so friendly.(at least most of them) My group was even A W E-SOMER! We called our self  Camptastic 4 since we're group 4. All of us are equally active. Which make us a strong group.
=) 2Bsmm 2st.John 2scout 2girl scout 1polis(form5 a.k.a ketua). But only 8 of us came that day. One wasn't able to make it. But is ok. Moreover, I wouldn't even consider this as a camp. More of a vacation. We only have to cook one meal throughout the whole camp.(Chicken, Fish, Apple, Orange, Greens and Banana) and we cook it in a really cool way. Big Thanks to Eric(scout) for helping the group out. If it wasn't for you. I'm pretty sure the food is gonna pretty much suck. As for the rest of the meal is provided from the canteen. For a camp. The food is too good to be true. But overall, really A W E-SOME camp. Love it! Miss it! Really wanna kiss it! =)  

Feeling So In Love,
           I'm Feeling So In Love with Photography lately. The art and the caption is so beautiful together with the color and effect. Is like each caption carries a story and emotion. And it fold my mood along, each picture i view. And I'm pretty sure other photographers out there felt the same way too.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment