Chocolate, cats n stuff.

 Do you know..
the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect.

eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.

 eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain.

eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer.

eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers.




I've been such a sucker for cats lately.

i mean seriously! how could you not?


Christmas! Around that corner!
For some reason, Christmas has been my favorite celebration every year n every single year all year round. Is not that my family celebrates it or anything. But is just the feeling of hot chocolate, smiles and lots of love warming my heart to the ground. Considering one of the best feelings in the world that would never fail me.   

 I actually wrote that and paste it in front of my computer screen during my finals.
You might think how silly to do something like that. But who cares it sort of worked for me. =)

picture credit to Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. wheeee.. more excuse to eat chocolates!!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Thanks so much for your comments! i really do appreciate it! n you bet! =D

    ReplyDelete