Obsession.

Accessories are my new best friend.

If you happen to know where to get the exact same clock necklace or any mini dslr accessories. PLS PLS PLS X 100000000000000000000000000000000 let me know. I've been looking for the mini dslr necklace/other related accessories for as long as i could remember. So again..PLSSS let me know where you've seen it before or where i could get it. But if you happen to be selling it. Doesn't matter if is second hand or third, as long as is still in good condition. (leave me a comment in my cbox) Thanks!






And before i end this post. Here's something to smile about for the day.
SOOO CUTE right?

6 comments:

  1. wahahaha... not liking the last pic but like all the other pics u take!! =)

    u were mentioning about photoscape..is it user friendly? better than photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you bet it is! n the best part, is free. you could download it from the internet. n as for whether it is better thn photoshop? i wouldn't say that. it mostly depends on the user tho. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZOMG the cat is superduper cute!! i've seen a lot of these accessories in online shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know right! ahahaha. n really? i should start Google about it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I was doing some online shopping. I think this is what you're looking for :)

    http://dieheartfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete