My smile was just next to tears.

Hello people! How was holiday after finals or how was deepavali celebration? All is fine if you ask me. Been snapping pictures this few days. Like finally! But gosh, I'm getting rusty.. 

Just yesterday, i was out with my regular buddies. ♥ Had bunch at Secret Recipe. I had barely enough money to pay for my own food since i spend most of it on accessories from Forever 21. Is totally worth it, because i'm in love with my Vintage Necklace. ♥ Then like any other time, i'll always treat myself with a regular ice lemon tea. And off we go into the cinema. Watched Unstoppable, it was just so Awesome. I would rate 10 out of 10. HEH! So make sure you go check it out as well. 

After the movie walk around a little while. Then as soon as i realize it, i was alone in paparich with a hot cup of (cant remember). And being alone got me thinking, alot.


coffee never works for me when it comes to making me awake. but caffeine calms me down.  
 

Smile. Because a smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment