A little wont hurt.


To start of, you should know I'm not the biggest fan of facial products or anything related to makeup. Is not that i don't like them. Ok i don't, but is only because i think makeup looks horrible on me. Also, i've got no clue and probably too lazy to learn all the steps to applying them. And also, too lazy to take them off later on. 

But once in a blue moon, liquid eyeliner would come in handy as well. And nasty if you're a noob like me.  

Notice Anna Sui products Alwaysss smell darn good and Alwaysss comes in pretty roses boxes and beautiful packaging! I actually bought this from KLCC at the beginning of the year. That sales person told me if i used it daily, it would last for at least one year. Funny thing is, i'd barely used it for more than 10times since. Is pretty awesome, my eyes would actually smells good after applying them. No kidding.    

No comments:

Post a Comment