HK


Carrie Underwood - Temporary Home

Slept pretty late the night before and woke up a few hours later to get ready. Flying always get my excitement up so high and i felt as if i'm dancing on clouds. So it was pretty routine the way we got there. One of my uncle would picked us up from my house then hit the airport. Wave and thanked for the car ride then said good bye, check in and go through every single airport security with a fake smile. Walked into gate C32 and tried to looked for a sit. And start picking a sit with the least stain on it then make myself comfortable. Not long, thoughts eventually come and plays a roll in my head like a movie about all kinds of silly plane crash.

Pfft Silly..


For those who have already seen the HK picture on FB. Don't bother scrolling. Is the same. =) As for the others, enjoy.




Killed time by watching movies during my journey.


Look, sun's rising. 


Look a little harder. You might just spot an island below.






HK airport.


Welcome to HK!

In the bus on our way to our hotel.

crossing HK bridge.





Night time.
SHOPPING!


personal favorite.  ♥

dessert!

Second day!

picture taken with external flash.



Third day!
I'm a sucker for breakfast.








7/11 slurpee


HK beach. As clean as my house. *giggle

City view.
stupid trees. -___-







This is cool.












Halloween deco. *thumbs up






Disneyland!



Both my siblings bought Disney cup the first thing we arrived there.



she was just so adorable. playing with bubbles.





Awesome uniform.






The place was so pretty and magical. Felt like a little kid again.









There's chocolate popcorn inside. Yum















We pretty much spend one whole day in Disneyland. So here goes night time.





Didn't wanted to upload the pictures of the firework that night. They were pretty horrible. One because i didn't have a standard tripod. Two because i have a really sucky view of the castle. We got there pretty late and everywhere was crowded with people. Was pretty up set tho, because i was really looking forward to it the whole day. A simple up front castle right in the middle together with the colors combination of the fireworks. Owhwell..We don't always get what we want. Do we? But i did have fun tho. =)   

After the fireworks and performances. I was still pretty desperate and wasn't feeling satisfy, so while we're walking towards the exit. I got my eye fixed on the castle while i holding my camera which i've already set the shutter spend and the rest of the settings like the ISO. I was ready and when i was in the right direction. I quickly snap a picture of the castle up front. Okay, maybe the picture didn't turned out perfect but who cares. =)  


I got this teddy monster for free while we were in Ocean Park. It wasn't for sale or anything, but me and my brother won it in a ball tossing game. *clap
So adorable!


The end!

Just pictures.

just look at what that guy is using in a public bus!



Geez..


No comments:

Post a Comment