BBQ Chicken

yesterday when to giant to have my dinner *BBQ chicken*!! it wasn't dat bad..but over at Hatamas was must more yummy-er..later on,after dinner together we went in to giant n got our self uploaded with snacks. yum!!
so funny i tell u!! my sis was buggin my mum to carry her but she couldn't..so she ask me to hold her hand..n i got tis funny idea..see..
haha..xD every time when something caught her eyes she'll slowly move towards it..n I'll just ask her to hold on to de troli again..xP *pieces of cake* she's really touchy u noe..wat ever she see she'll wanna touch it..n one more funny thing was..watever she see she'll throw it into de troli..as if she noes wat we need..xD haha..it was so cute i tell u..but in de end me n brother have to put bac all de stuff dat she throws in..no diff as cleaning her act..
grr..why every time i'm half way bloggin den someone must come n bug me away from de com!!
tis time is my brother..grrrrrr..

will jus update more later..if i get to touch de com of cause..-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment