2010 Gua Trip. =)

Helo peepz, how did holiday went so far? Anyway, just yesterday i followed one of my school trip all the way to Ipoh - Gua Tempurung. It was A-W-E-SOME! Had so much fun and laughed through the journey. The cave was so wonderful, mother nature was doing the thang! I was so trill to be there in the cave. It was just simply Amazing. This is just roughly how the trip begin and ended.

Technically, we all are suppose to reach school before 7am. But it seem like not everyone is punctual, not even Encik Ismail our school head of kokurikulum. And i tot i was late when i reached school. Also, we were kinda lock outside of school for awhile. The guard was no where to be seen. Until teacher came.

So after everyone arrive. We line up according to uniform. Than pick our buddy for a 4hours trip there and back in the bus. And since BSMM has 5 of us. One of us will be sitting alone. Which happens to be me. Well, Xin Ying has Jess. And Kai have Meng. I guess i'm the lamp there. So instead of sitting alone by myself. I went to teman Jensen. Seems like Scouts have a odd number as well. Dom, Rui and Jensen.

After a short nap and a few laughed. We had a stop at some random i don know where lots of malay people place to take our breakfast. We couldn't pick our selection, there were too many to choose and the place was pack with people. So in the end Jess bought a pack of prawn cracker and Meng got himself 3peice of malay kuih. Than we were on board again. Nap~ laughter~ And we finally arrived! My heart was skipping a beat and my mind kept repeating 'OMG! I'm actually here! At Ipoh with all my friends and just cant wait to get started with Eva!'

But i didn't bring my camera into the cave with me tho. Left it in the bus instead, teachers said it might get wet and there is no guarantee. At first it didn't stop me, but Jensen did. Rofl. He asked me not to risk it. Thanked God i listened to him. We got soaking wet when we all came out of the cave. 

It was such a adventure and a roller coaster ride in the cave. Is just so beautiful! I particularly said 'wow or wah or o my gosh or look there' every few mins in my mind. I remembered being there when i was much younger. But definitely not a memory about anything inside the cave, except for a figure of a girl 'leg' form naturally by the stones.

At the beginning, it was hard-core stairs climbing. Than it was walking down stairs, which is kinda scary and a little hard cause every step seem to be wet dual to the water drop dripping down from the cave. Bared with it and got through it like a man!

After the stairs, it was the so called slide. Which we all tot it was those kind of slide with water rushing down. Well is not, not sure how to explain it. So you better make your own way there and find out yourself. =) Later on, it was water madness! It was fun crawling. Is just full of excitement, feels like we were all in between stones and water. There is no way to not get wet. So not bringing my camera is really a good thing. Kah Meng bought his because it was water prove. So cool! =)             

I'm not sure how long we were in the cave. But it was definitely more than 2 to 3 hours. I think. Finally, we see sunlight! After a long period of darkness, it was nice to breath the fresh air again. It was late afternoon when we made it outside the cave.

N nope, the trip is not over yet. We still have one more place to visit. A place called Sungai Klah. Also known as Hot Spring Park.

F.Y.I the water is really really really hot. So hot you can even boil eggs in the water. No kidding. But is so comfortable at the other hand. We had fun a little and walk around exploring the place. The pool over there looks so cool! If i were a kid, i would go all crazy and just cant wait to jump into it and get myself soak. The slides were high and it seems like everyone was having a good time them self. Even adults.

We practically have our own click and everyone was everywhere around the place. The thing is, later we just got to meet back at the main gate at 6pm. After 2hours of bus ride, it really feels like camp when i reached school. The sky is all dark and everyone looks so tired. This is us. 
 

Yea, this is kinda it for the whole trip. Overall Rui, Jensen and Dom took more pictures thn i did. xD
 Ps. Is not a bad thing. There is 100 over pictures i post up on facebook. Just click the link below. =)
 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=177475&id=747372654&ref=pb
 Hehe..Gtg now. Will update more later! =)

Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment