Give me your heart and i'll give you mine.


Big Brother =)
I'm going to jump straight to the point. Went out for dinner just now at Big Brother. I remembered i dined there before and blogged about it too. There isn't much to talk about tho. Here's the pictures. =)

Is not much, but i liked it. And those dim lights just makes the place extra romantic. 
But there's only fan so is kinda hot. 

After flipping through the pages endless time. I finally made my decision.

This is amazing! you just have to try it! x)
Nacho with cheese, mayo and some special powder ingredient.

Anyone up for a Caramel Latte?
Yup, that is all. =) What a boring evening right? I know. 
Well, I'm having meeting tomorrow with the usual. Hope everything would turn out well. Got to go to bed now! Tomorrow I'll post up this awesome picture that i just edited k? Since this post is.......
Night Humans! :D
Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment