Portrait/Lighting madness.

Warmness of the picture, just melts my heart away.
o no! is not Friday today! Pls tell me today isn't Friday! No! School is gonna start in 2days time. I'm so getting use to that Holiday mood. All relax and slacking at home with nothing else to do but internet. And a way of passing my day by doing what i feel like doing. 

But not when school reopens. Ish! I don't like this. Starting to hate school more everyday. Form4 isn't easy for me tho. Struggling with Bm and those few new subjects. For now, i just hope the result would turn out well for my midterm. Like the old man says, finger cross. 

Anyhow, tomorrow me and my whole family is going to celebrate Fathers Day! Cant wait! We're having our very first BBQ Party. By the way, have you prepare your Fathers Day gift yet? =)    
Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment