Giza get away.

Last night, me, Daniel, Kah Meng and Desmond went to Giza for dinner. Had Korean Food, Yum! Well, the Korean restaurant isn't really in Giza. More like beside it or 5meter away. Is a restaurant called Daorae. Heard of it? Is right beside Giza Mall and on top of a Mamak store. Don't be afraid to go try it out one day. =)

According to Kah Meng, is really worth it for Korean cuisine. Ok enough talking, this is the pictures. =)


I just don't get it why do people like to put cute little kids in horror movies.




Fail. Too blur.

Not satisfy.

Way too dark.

What is this? O.O?

Daniel your eyes. =/

Not ready HELLO! :D
Me : Geez

Perfect!

Do the Maths. :)
Mum was nagging on the phone when she called. Bugging me to get my ass in the car. So i paid and left early. Even if i was just around for an hour? I still enjoy myself and had fun. Thanks guys! =)
Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment