The Nature Wonder Why?

Hey people, i would like you to meet Weiser. Born on the year of 2003/10/13. Which means his 7 this year. His real handsome as you can see. And nothing can stop his active-ness.(not even his age) His also known as the most loyal dog in the whole wide world. I love him so so much, more than any four legged creature in the whole universe. x) ♥

Took this picture a few days back. We were such a team! And he was so cooperative!
Look a little harder, and you could see him smiling at you. =)

=)

=D

He just loves it when someone pet his head.

As you can see his still really playful.

I love his eyes.

Ok, that is all from my baby. Now time for some flowers? =)

Barn and Su Ting said it looks better if i rotate the picture like this.
Starting to think so too. Thanks Guys! =)

People like to call this the Christmas Tree. You can see it clearly only if you zoom out. =) 
 

Su Ting gave me an idea. Gonna try it out tomorrow evening. =)

That little flower thingy attracted me. That's why i got the idea of this picture.

Just a random mix match.

This is my fav compare to all the other plants. x)

I just like the lighting on this one.
Yup, i guess that is all. I just wanna hear everyone's point of view. So no matter big or small. Comment and tell me what you think k? Would really appreciate it! x)
Before i end this post. Would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday. Even though i know is such a delay but owhwell. 

Denise xo's

No comments:

Post a Comment