The dream is within me.

Happy Independence day everybody!
Today isn't anywhere near interesting. Went out for brunch with my family thn went to get an eye check. Is been like, 7years since i last have an eye check. And bad news. My eye power increased. by by by.. A HUNDRED. SOB! Omg.. T.T Now i really looked like this with my glasses. >>> O.O

And so, i got myself a new pair of glasses and a box of contacts. And am really having a hard time getting use to it. My world is a 100times clearer now. I'm feeling so so so sick and dizzy. Kept adjusting my glasses around, is so uncomfortable. And the worst part is, tomorrow i'll be wearing a new pair of contacts to school. The pair with the insane 350 eye power. But at least both of my eyes still have the same amount of power.

  Beware..

My parents said i looked like a school teacher with glasses. O.O

Don't mind the picture quality, took it with ma phone.
I know, i looked fine right? Still able to pose for the camera. Well, what can i say. Girls is just good at covering them self with another layer or skin. >P

Anyway, imma go now. The dizziness is killing me. Sweet dreams people. =]
Denise
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment