I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

This really should be post up a few days before. Anyway, you can ignore the ugly colors n tone below. I'm only attracted to that tiny little lonely star on the top left.

Anyway, just so you know. SMKDamansara Utama is having a blood drive next Monday. Time : 8:30am - 2:30pm Value : School Hall. For more info, pls don't hesitated to ask me alright? =)


Yes, go ahead n click the link on top. I know I'm real outdated but this is like my first time hearing it. N loving it already. Anyhow, i got my external flash n took a quick ride with it just when the sun goes down. Wanted to give it a try and hopefully get something out of it. ok i'm going to stop talking typing. Here's the picture, enjoy? =]   

“Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?”

Human Trafficking. Never stop to ignore.



Signing out Denise.=]

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures u have on facebook (:
    found it through joanna.

    ReplyDelete