Tumblr. ♥

 This is such a beautiful song.
Ellow! Like my new header? Let me know. x)
I'm not gonna change it that often anymore. Because i really liked this one. And is not on the left side of my blog like any of my old header. It fits just perfectly. ♥
Btw, if you're a person who just love getting inspired everyday or any other day. Just by looking at photographers picture all around the world. Than i would definitely recommend you using Tumblr. At first, you might not get how to use it. But do give it a try, because is really mind blowing once you get it. Currently, tumblr is my new facebook. So go ahead and give it a try and get inspire. my tumblr page 
This is just some of the pictures from the people i follow on Tumblr.
Those with really cool edits.

Pictures with quote.

Or just quote alone.

Or really cute and creative pictures.

And even pictures of famous/hot celebrities.
Joseph-Gordon Levitt
Hayley Williams
This is funny. x)
Yup, that's all. Bye! :D
Denise
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment