I cant sleep.

My illusion, my mistake
Go ahead n click it. =]

Hey peepz! I'm currently pushing myself to starting my Account project now. Gosh..Is a real pain in the butt. 40 documents is crazy talk and doing it just makes it worst. Owhwell.. 

I'm actually so really really bored and dry now. So I'm going to share with you a novel that i've been sticking my nose up to just. today. The book is called ''A Walk To Remember''. Is written by Nichole Sparks. This little piece of work here is definitely a must read novel! I'm already sort of addicted to it. Is amazing how the author thinks and writes. *Inspired..

Have you ever tot of being a journalist someday in your life? Well, you could say that I'm actually reconsidering every job as my future career. I just don't wanna miss out on the world you know? My mind is always telling me this thn telling me that on the minute later. I know there is still time for me, but it wont kill to think about it. i guess.     

And am starting tuition tomorrow. It starts at 8.30am. So that means is time to hit the sheets. Nights Human! =]
Denise
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment