So young and insane!

Go ahead and click the link up there. I found that song just last night. And I'm loving it. Be sure to go check it out ya?
I am so glad that today is a holiday! I woke up feeling so relief, got no idea why. Is not as if i studied really hard during the normal school days. But just, the feeling of a day not knowing what's coming or going to happen. Except for the chores i got to do later on. But besides that, i am totally free. I think i'm going to hit the books for awhile. And than is just me and my favorite gadget. x) 

Self assignment for today : Capture the most beautiful sunset.

Besides all that, last night my dadi came back home and told me that we're going on a holiday very soon! On the two weeks hols i guess. WEE! I so can't wait! I totally LOVE traveling! Correct me if I'm wrong, i think we're heading to Hong Kong! WEE! >< can't wait! can't wait! When i think about Hong Kong, i'll think about the food and of course. Disney Land! WEE! I apologize for my insane reaction, but i'm just that crazy about traveling. x)

Hopefully, during my stay there. I could be able to take pictures like Bokeh. 
   

or street pictures like this.

or even city lights like this.
It would be such a Awesome and memorable trip if i have pictures like this taken by myself. x)
O gosh..The tot about it makes me go all crazy again. WEE!
Will update more pictures later. Ciao. x)
Chores..
Denise
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment