Sunday morning breakfast.

      Kiss on my list
Just last Saturday, me my family and my godfather went for a dinner at Sunway Giza at a restaurant called tao. Is not that bad, i really love the service there. People were friendly and they were always smiling. But it was still no competition for tenji.
Anyway, the main reason for that night dinner was because my godfather wants to make me and my brother his official godchild. So yea. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy and i love him.
It was funny at the point where in the future, what would we be calling him. Dad? Goddad? Because my parents said godfather sounded like a pastor in a church or something. And the conversation goes on, it was hilarious. All and all, that night went well and everything was alright.
Btw, that link i posted on top. ''Kiss on my list'' If you never heard of it. Go give it a click, is a really meaningful and loving song. Is a oldy but definitely a goody.   
 
Sunday morning breakfast.
Ok and we're back to the main topic of tonight's title. So as i said before, i went to Giza for dinner. Thn after dinner we were all stuff with food in our belly. And it was still ''kinda'' early, we decided to walk around for a bit. And out of the blue, me and my mum decided to have breakfast there again the next morning. And off we go.
It was only my mum, my sis and me. The boys were all sound asleep at home. We came by a bread/coffee store named ''Village cafe''. The place there was comfortable and the bread they stave was yummy. I swore could sit there all morning and read read highlights from my magazine.
I western style breakfast. x) 

He was posing when i went to cuddle him before i hop on the car.

I realize my sister loves the camera as well.

mami and sister. ♥




The End. :D
Denise
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment