Nothing Beats A Beautiful Saturday Morning.

I gotta learn how to do this in photoshop. It looks so awesome! =]

 My room needs a major make over.
Good morning everybody! Is Saturday, do you have any plans for the weekend? Well, I'll be having my tuition later. Which i don't feel like having but my mind know what's best for my shitty results. So owehwell. =]

After tuition, i'm so going to play with Eva. She's been in her tiny little box for too long. Thinking about the air tight bag i'm using. Is not enough for a camera and a external flash. It looks like is going to explored or something. But will stick to it first tho. (gotta save money)

Also, i find a LeicaMP really interesting. Is this camera which is way smaller thn a DSLR. But just like a DSLR is in black too. Like a mini version of a DSLR. Get the picture? Is ok, here's one.

Is beautiful right? I cant really tell you much about it because you'll be blaming me if i gave u the wrong info. Gotta do more research about it. Sometimes, i just wish that i'll b working right now. So i could get all the camera accessories without asking my parents or using their money. Owhwell.. x)

   #Random :- I feel like drinking coffee suddenly. Starbucks! 
More updates on later. Buh Bye. =]
Denise
  peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment