Who moved my cheese?

 This is like so awesomely beautiful. x)

Hey peepz! Just came back from e the curve for my school YE today. It was really..Hot.. Lots of people but just hope my school could win for the highest earn. Good luck guys! x) Anyway, i got myself a key chain. Which is a shape of an apple n is in green. Also, had brunch with Daniel, Jo Ee, Firb today at Sakae Sushi. Getting kinda sick of it now. I know i would sound crazy saying this but, i felt that God doesn't wan me to take any meat. Because i remembered the next day i go vege. Before i could even pull a pieces of meat in my mouth. I felt really sick and just have a feeling of avoiding. Is just weird. And it keeps on happening and again this afternoon at the restaurant.(or mayb im just nuts) Whichever, so far going vege feels real good. A feeling of satisfaction and happiness. haha. I sound more like I'm addicted to drugs or something. Rofl..


 
 OMG! I finally found a high waist skirt at Kitchen today while doing window shopping with June at curve. I love this high waist skirt so so super duper much! Sadly, i didn't get it tho. ='( The shop was closing when i went there again to get it. Sigh..

Owhwell, maybe it wasn't meant to be. Night!
Singing out Denise.

No comments:

Post a Comment