Nothing Beats A Beautiful Sunday Morning.

Hello people! Is Sunday alright, one week have long gone. Growing old here.

A photograph is something to
Adorn a desk or wall.
Or carry in a pocket and
Display to one and all.

Epic Blur..ish..

Was at my grandparents earlier this afternoon. My older cousin drove his younger brother, me and my brother to a snooker center later after that. And no, i ain't some girl with a pair of sexy long legs and holding a snooker stick which actually know whats she's doing with it. In fact, i didn't take my chance to play tho. But watching from a corner is actually not that bad.

After an hour, my older cousin came and pick us up at the center. And we were where we are before. So i grab my book and sat just right next to a big window. Which provided me just the right temperature and sun light. Thn something came across my mind about making use of the light coming right through the window.

And so, this is the picture. Do let me know what you think.
ps. I adore my tiny guitar bookmark.


I like the second picture of my brother. Heh.
Imma going to bed now. Tomorrow got to wake up early for school. Sigh.. Nights! 
Denise
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment