O gosh..Can you believe today is already the first of Aug? Time is really running like a hamster in a spinning wheel. And that really scares me. SPM is going to be around the corner. That is why i promise myself to study at least an hour a day. Is freaky how things changed so much for the pass 4years in high school. But is a good thing. Right?

Anyway, went out last night with the usual gang. ♥ We had BBQ buffet at ou ''Seoul Garden'' this time. Really small place but awesome deals and food. And lets not forget loads of meat. (hating myself for eating so many types of innocent animals) = = I'm pretty sure by now, all of us is pretty sick of meat. Cause we ate tons of it last night! And i really mean TONS! We were actually just trying to keep that no tomorrow spirit and hopefully make our RM35 worth the prize. We had fun tho. Lots of funny conversation and random ones. And of course we were laughing non stop at almost everything.

Also last night, i felt like a little girl again. Jo Ee and Daniel both were like my parents. They just kept loading meat on my plate. That night, my plate was never empty. (no kidding)

Alright, enough talk here's the pictures i took last night. =) 


Crazy awesome ''Seoul Garden'' special sauce.
ps. Daniel and Jo Ee made me ate that ugly looking white long thing. N i hated it! Eww!

Smile..=) *snap

Kai Boon have such a smooth skin! envy..= =


All of us were disgusted by the blood coming out from that piece of meat. It was so gross.

Jo Ee have really smooth skin too. ♥

That second picture of Joel is hilarious!
That night actually went by real quickly. We spent the night at that one restaurant alone. Wanted to watch movie, but sadly i couldn't because my parents were nagging on the phone. So owhwell, at first i thought they were piss. But turns out, they just wan to get my butt home. Couldn't blame them tho. Movies only start at 1am. (if not mistaken)
 
My dad actually went into popular and got me a photography magazine to learn more about that new external flash he bought for me not long ago. His so sweet. x) ♥
 Yup, that's pretty much it. Alright! Gtg study now. mirupafshim(bye in Albanian) humans. =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment