Playing with lighting and a father and daughter flashback.

Hey guys! I'm back for more updates and pictures. =] *click sound of the seat belt

Took this picture this morning. It was real challenging duel to the lag of sun light in my room. This picture is a mess with color because of the noise. But when is b&w, it gives you a different kind of feeling doesn't it? You be the judge. I'm gonna stop yapping now. Here's the picture. enjoy. =]

I apologize for my terrible edit.






This is my fav.
Let me know what you think.
 
Flashback    
Pictures here was not edited.(except for those in b&w) I was playing around with the flash and found this unusual effect. Sort of like a panning. But with a twist of movement/brightness of the flash.

It was the perfect timing, because my dad was fooling around with my sister. He made her push him around the house while he was sitting on the ''flying turtle''. In case you are wondering, a ''flying turtle'' is a transportation toy for KIDS. It got four wheels on it and is in pink. Together with the handle for KIDS to move around while sitting on a piece of pink seat. For a clearer view, just scroll down for more.

Love their expression.

I like this.

Little sis.
The End.
Denise
peace.

2 comments:

  1. hi denise~
    i love your picture!!!
    GBU~

    love,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..Thank you so much Abigail! Really do appreciate it! :D

    ReplyDelete